Well at the moment, I have the following setup:
As well as the usual digital joystick.
- A Commodore A4000, with Kickstart/Workbench 3.1
With the following bits and bobs inside:
- 68060 CPU @50MHz (Cyberstorm MkIII)
- 2MB CHIP RAM
- 48MB FAST RAM
- Picasso IV
- 4.5GB Ultra Wide SCSI3 Hard disk (Seagate)
- Sony 24x SCSI2 CDROM drive
- GG2+ Bus board
- SuperLAN2000 ISA Ethernet card
- Internal 28.8k modem
- CTX 1785XE monitor
- External 3.5" double density floppy disk drive
- Wizard Developments 3-button mouse
Here's the obligatory snapshot of my Workbench.
Go back to Gerald's home page.
© Copyright Gerald Yuen 1996